Thursday, August 13, 2009

Switzerland

Most of you all know that I spent most of the summer in my home country Switzerland. My two boys and I had a great time hiking the mountains and spending time with my family. My mom, my older brother, and sister live in Ebnat-Kappel, that's the place I grew up in, which is about 2700 feet high.The first two weeks the temperature was on the chilly side, so we decided to visit the Italian speaking part of Switzerland and northern Italy, we enjoyed that a lot. My younger sister Heidi and her family live in Lucern, which is located in central Switzerland. Lucern is a beautiful city surrounded by mountains and lakes. We had a great time sightseeing and hiking the mountain Pilatus (7296 feet) and Stoss (5766 feet). Our whole vacation was just wonderful and the food to dream for, lucky we brought enough chocolate back to keep us happy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment